Thursday, September 1, 2011

Windows to the Soul

Everyone knows the proverb that the eyes are the window to the soul. This saying arguably goes back to Biblical times. If our peepers are so important then I want mine to look fabulous! I've been really obsessed with eye makeup lately and I want to shake up my routine. On Monday my husband and I went and saw the new Woody Allen film "Midnight in Paris" with Owen Wilson, Rachel McAdams and Marion Cotillard. The whole time I was so inspired by the smoky eye makeup on Cotillard that I want to try it out soon. I liked how it was done with browns when I am so used to using blacks and grays to achieve this look. My own follow-up coming soon. My excuse is that I am a stay at home mom and I want to spend my time on this when I am actually going somewhere besides Target. Anyway, check out "Midnight in Paris" and lets have fun with eye makeup!





No comments:

Post a Comment